Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I became a member here a couple of weeks ago,and ever since I have enjoyed this forum a LOT! I thought it was abouttime I leave my pawprints here :)

I am Sylver, 40 years old, married,from the Netherlands.

We share our house with our cat named Scotty, and dog named Mike. Three weeks ago our other cat, Kayleigh, walked to the rainbow bridge, very quietly.

I know I will enjoy being here, as I love being in the presence of other cat lovers*smiles*

·
Registered
697 Posts
A warm welcome to the forum and condolences as well for your recent loss. I joined the forum myself because currently my one of my cats is sick with cancer and found the people here so supportive and warm. It helps me get through the day as I am dealing with my cat's illness day by day. Harley, my furbaby has not given up yet so I'll keep taking care of him until he "lets me know to let go".

MA of BOKAHA

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Sylver! I'm glad you're enjoying the forum. I'll look forward to your posts and hope you have some pictures for us too.
p.s. Sylver is an unusual name, so I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't know if it's male or female! I like it though. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts