Cat Forum banner

Meow from New Mexico

935 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  2sillycats 
#1 ·
Greetings from New Mexico! I found the Cat Forum while doing a search for cat food recipes and I am very glad to have found such a great and fun resource. :D

My name is Bridgett and am the servant to two very silly kitties named Badness and Scrappy. Badness is a 4 year old tuxedo cat. I should have named her Miss Priss. She is a very prissy girl but can be very unlady like sometimes. Scrappy is a 3 year old tortoise shell. Scrappy lives up to her name. She loves to play. LOVES to play. She would rather play than eat! She is her mama's sweet baby girl, though, because she is also very affectionate.

Here is the link to Badness and Scrappy's Site. When I figure out how to put the link in my signature, I'll do that. :p

Thank you for creating such a great forum!

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thank you!

Ioana, Thank you! I really miss my dog. She was such a sweet girl. I used to take her birdwatching with me. Then we would go to the local burger joint and get hamburgers. I think she liked the burger better than the birdwatching! :wink:

Kimmyboo,Thank you too! :::whispers::: Between you and me, Scrappy is mischevious. :lol: She is very inquisitive and has to investigate everything! Even if that means digging in boxes and drawers and scattering the contents. :lol: Badness thinks she owns the world and can therefore do whatever the heck she wants. Gotta love 'em!

kitkat, And thank you too! :D

they kind of sound like my cats...Twinkie and Sugar. One absolutely loves to play and the other thinks he is king!
Yup! That is it in a nutshell. :wink: And yet we couldn't live without them![/b]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.