Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
When i started writing in this forum my cat Bimba was pregnant and about to have the babies, and i was so excited and nervous that i forgot to introduce myself :wink:
Well, never too late!
First of all, please forgive my mistakes when i write in english, i studied it years ago, and unfortunately i am beginning to forget...
Well, my name is Anna, i am from a nice town in Switzerland near a big lake, and i live alone with Bimba (and the four babies now :wink: ). My boyfriend sometimes stays with us.
I work in a big store selling everything (almost) for every sport.
Here in Lugano we speek italian, but Switzerland is a "strange" place... In some places people speek french, in others german, so i had to study all of them :? .

And i think this forum is GREAT!! :p

·
Registered
697 Posts
A warm welcome to you

Welcome! I just joined early this week myself and have "met" very kind and warm people. I turned to this forum when I found out my cat, Harley was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Also there is alot of great and useful information on this forum as well as the wonderful support from other people.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Anna, finally a formal introduction! We have worked together-delivering kittens :wink: - for a while, but I have not said welcome! How wonderful to have such a heritage and to be multi-lingual! Your English is very good. (Here, we feel fortunate to have a working knowledge of Spanish, French, or German. We don't have the opportunity to use them often. )
I'm so glad you have joined us. We're so happy to have you with us. :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome, Anna! And please do not be worried about your English, you are doing fine I want you to know that at least two of us are very envious of your new family additions. I think we were almost as excited as you. So you are going to have to keep the pictures comiing, OK?

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!! I am glad you don't care too much about my english, now i can stop looking for every word in the dictionary!! :wink:
I am glad to be with you and i will never forget the help you are giving me in this magic moment!!! :p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:p They are doing fine :p They look more beautiful every day :p I feel so lucky!!! New pictures tomorrow, it is midnight here now, i'd better go to bed!!
Ciao!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts