Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just registered for the forum and wanted to introduce myself and my 4 kitties. Lucia (Lucy) is a 14 yr old calico, and while she loves me and my DH....this :evil: is how she feels about our other cats!
Mina (aka, mina moose, woolla, mina mouse, willa) is our 12 year old Tonkinese "princess". She is spoiled rotten...we always say "the key to getting along with Mina is to let her do whatever she wants". She is very sweet and gets along with everyone @@@
Oliver is a big grey boy who we adopted a year ago, he's around 4, very good-natured, even when the girls hiss at him. He's very tolerant of little Mina, who is constantly sniffing his butt!
Our latest adoptee is Mooie, who looks like pictures I've seen of Snowshoe
cats. We've only had her a couple of weeks, we adopted her from our good friend who will be moving to Arizona in a few months. Moo (moo girl) has some health problems requiring weekly blood tests, we felt that the move across the country wouldn't be good for her. She has yet to make friends with any of the other kitties.
Sorry for the lengthly post!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you'll be as addicted as the rest of us... post some pics of the little ones soon.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi and welcome to Cat Forum! Ditto on the pictures, put some pictures up so we can see your furkids.

Peace,
Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts