Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time my human got smart enough to come to the cat forums. I've been trying to convince her to make this step for a long time but she just thought I was complaining about the food.

I can't really criticize her though. She took me in after my first family kicked me out as a kitten and I had been trying to survive on my own for a year. And she feeds me great food now.

Meow
Toby (typing for lngrid. Don't tell her. She hates it when I do this.)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forum both Toby and Ingrid :)

And Toby, if you are on this forum typing for mama then I insist on a picture lol.

I'm excited to learn more about the both of you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry we haven't responded sooner, but you know how it is... lngrid is lucky enough to have a second job in this economy (she's also my private body servant) and she's been working a lot. She is a caregiver for people with disabilities though she used to have an appointed position in government. She's not the sharpest claw in the paw but she isn't a total waste of space because she constantly tells me how handsome I am.

I'm a medium-hair gentleman with a rather handsome ruff, if I do say so myself. I have fluffy blue-grey fur and green eyes. lngrid often says I have such a sweet dispostion and such good looks she can't understand why my old family would just toss me out to depend on the mercies of nature. I can almost forgive her for taking me to that doctor who cut my fun parts off. Almost.

lngrid's telling me to stop being narcissistic and thank you all for the wonderful welcome you have extended us, but isn't a creature who can lick his but and look elegant doing it entitled to this? What's the big deal here?

sapetijsfp..........................................

Hi there. This is lngrid. Please forgive Toby. I'm afraid I've spoiled him terribly and he's a bit full of himself. He really is a sweetie and wonderful to come home to. It amazes me that he was a stray for so long and he hasn't got a mean bone in his body. Thank you so much for your friendly welcome. I'll post pics of him just as soon as I get a new USB cable and can upload them. I think he's gorgeous! I'm so grateful to have such a sweetheart in my life, but I could go on about him until I bore you all into fleeing! I'm looking forward to becoming a member of this community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts