Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Michele and I have two female kitties that are around three months old. One is long haired and the other is short. I've had cats all my life until five years ago. I begged and pleaded with my fiance (we rent) and finally got two! I told him we can't just have one because it will be lonely and it's more fun to have a couple-soooo entertaining. Now we are one happy family. I have no children so they are mine. I spoil them rotten and they have lots of toys, scratchers and a to the ceiling cat tree. They are sisters and are such loving kitties. I look forward to being on this forum!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Michele and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear you have kitties in your life again. I expect your fiance now loves cats too. Please post pictures of the kitties and share their names.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kitties

Thanks! Yes my fiance loves our kitties. Here are my kitties. They love each other and are constantly by each others side. Black one is Peppy and white one is Princess. Peppy is of course very peppy and acrobat and princess is well just that......calm, collect, dainty, spoiled and always cleaning herself.

IMG_5621.JPG

·
Registered
17 Posts
My two girls are constantly sleeping together and cleaning each other after being together for 11 years. It's super cute!
Although, they do get jealous if one is getting attention over the other!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything is going great with these two! They are growing everyday and still bath each other. They don't always sleep together or glued to each other as much but they are still close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts