Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom has her own business. She is an embroidier. This is the fleece blanket that she did for Oliver.

Hopefully this will solve the problem of him stealing MY fleece blanket all the time! :lol:

And this is another blanket my mom made for my sister's cat, Sid.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
OOOOoOOo I want one for my kitties!! They love fleece so much that I bought them a fleece blankie for Christmas. Does your mom custom make them too or is this just for Ollie :?:

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mom custom makes them. She has a customer that asked for a little cape for their dog, Peanut. Here is a picture of it. You can't see his name from the picture but "Peanut" is embroiderd on there.

Apparently the people put the cape on him everytime he goes outside to go to the bathroom because it's been very cold here. haha.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ohhhhh I want one too, is there a way we can purchase these, because Puma is always taking my clothes and what not. Oliver looks very happy with his new personalized blanket. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, if you'd really like one, this is her business website http://www.merryembroidery.com/ and has all her contact info on there. I don't know if a pic of the blankets are on there or not. But she will make them at peoples request. Also her email is [email protected] in case you don't want to search for it on the site.

(Sorry mods, not trying to advertise or anything...I beleive that is against forum policy.) I guess if anyone wants to ask me further questions, you can PM me.

Oliver just loves his blanket. It's amazing how cats adore fleece. They even try to nurse on it sometimes. I think the personalized blankets are cute and you could place it on their favorite chair to collect their fur yet still have the decor look nice.

Here's another one of him...just waking up with his blanky. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Oliver you are one spoiled lucky kitty! Personalized
kitty blanket. Wow!The fleece is blanket is wonderful.
Your mom is very talented.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts