Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I definitely don't remember all of the parts, but here it is anyways:

For some reason, I had this dead black cat (I seem to remember something about obtaining it in a grocery store) & there was an evil soul trying to inhabit it. So, I keep the carcass in my room until I can figure out what to do with it. I remember seeing it on my nightstand rotting. I had to keep banishing the evil soul from the dead cat but it didn't give up. After a while, I had my brother go downstairs to distract my mom so that we can get out of the house with the dead cat body undetected. We were going to go bury it, so while he was downstairs, I rolled up the body in an AC/DC shirt & then walked down the stairs. When I get to the landing, it's Halloween & there's this little boy inside my house that my mom says to give candy to, which I do, but I know that the evil spirit is in him. As soon as I give him the candy, he tries running upstairs but I pick him up & put him outside. I then proceed to go for a "walk", but really, I ride my bike to the graveyard, but for some reason my boyfriend was there with me instead of my brother. When we finally get there the graveyard is creepy as **** with open graves everywhere (what's even creepier is the fact that it's like the exact same graveyard I used to dream about when I was little). Anyway, we go inside the gate & there's literally dead cat carcasses everywhere. I start to cry at the sight, so I just set the cat down instead of burying it like I had planned. My boyfriend & I get out of there as soon as possible & go back to my house & we decide to go downstairs a little later but as we're approaching the staircase it starts to snow inside the house. My boyfriend said he had a bad feeling about going downstairs & thought we should just go back to my room, but I was like, "Whatever it is, we're gonna have to face it sooner or later," but he books it out the front door & leaves me there to face whatever it is alone. So I take a deep breath, go downstairs, & there's this creepy ghostly aristocrat guy sitting in the recliner waiting for me. He orders me to give him dog treats to give to my chihuahua but they were really tiny & came in a super small bag. I gave the treats to him, which he treated like they were really important & I showed him that my chihuahua can do tricks. He wasted the whole bag, just throwing handfuls of it at her & when he ran out, he demanded for more. Somewhere along the line he turned into a woman (but I didnt notice this in my dream) & she was even scarier. She had me sit on her lap & she showed me how she killed herself by touching my head with her hands. The vision that came to me when she did this was her staring back at me with these big, beautiful, frightening eyes & I asked her, "How can you be so beautiful & frightening at the same time?" & she replied with something like, "It depends on how far you're willing to be corrupted." Then she stabbed herself in the eyes with my shoes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts