Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, how are you?

Since I am getting my kitty tomorrow, I decided I should find myself a good forum to join for support.

My kitty is a four month old T.I.C.A papered Ragdoll and the one I am getting is either pale blue/lilac bicolour, or seal bicolour if he's still available by tommorow (someone else had him on hold). I'm going on a round trip from Ottawa to Peterbrough to get him which will be about a nine hour round trip! Fun!

That's all for now, can't wait to meet my new kitty, also can't wait to meet everyone here and hopefully (I have a tendancy to be outgoing then turn shy) become an active and involved member of the community!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi! I'm new here too, but I have to tell you that I have a 6-year-old ragdoll named Krystal. She's so sweet! I'm so excited to hear about your new kitty! In my (biased) opinion, Ragdolls are a wonderful breed. :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Cat Forum!!
OMG! Your getting a Ragdoll TODAY?!?!
I am soooo happy for you!! I absoluetly love that breed! LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I am new to the forums also. I just wondered if your "Mew" to the forums was an intentional play on words or a cute inadvertent typo! Well, either way, congratulations on the new addition to your family!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is always a great day when you bring home a new friend. Enjoy that New Cat smell and take him out for a test play often. Ragdolls are quite fabulous.All the best to you and your new one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts