Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
26,510 Posts
I'm in love!!! They're so adorable! :luv
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Love them...they are sisters..

One question:
How do get the other one to come around??
The black one(Bella) is kinda stand off-ish!!
She doesn't like to carried or petted, she likes to do her own thing...I just want her to know that I love her....

The owners said she was shy and needed extra attention but I try to give it to her but she runs away :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
They are beyond cute! Is Mia sucking on your sheets? So sweet.

Bella knows that you love her. Some kitties just aren't lap kitties.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leazie said:
They are beyond cute! Is Mia sucking on your sheets? So sweet.

Bella knows that you love her. Some kitties just aren't lap kitties.
Yes I think she(Mia) was sucking on my sheet. Little stinker(Mia) had an accident on my bed which prompt me to spring(summer) clean my room. I was finally done ready to put my clean sheet on and she was lying on it and wouldn't move.....

Jenn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,661 Posts
HisWifeyHaro said:
One question:
How do get the other one to come around??
The black one(Bella) is kinda stand off-ish!!
She doesn't like to carried or petted, she likes to do her own thing...I just want her to know that I love her....

The owners said she was shy and needed extra attention but I try to give it to her but she runs away :cry:
Welcome to Cat Forum.
I foster, tame and socialize feral or poorly-socialized cats and kittens who need help feeling comfortable and confident around people so they can go to the adoption center and find a good forever home. I have an intense program I call "Kitty Cat Boot Camp" that I use for these cats. I've also done KCBC with all of my own cats without realizing through the years that I was, in fact, utilizing this technique which was fine-tuned through the fostering-system I volunteer for.
Would you be interested in how I do this?
heidi

ps...one of my last feral-fosters was a black kitten I named Bella! :wink
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heidi n Q said:
HisWifeyHaro said:
One question:
How do get the other one to come around??
The black one(Bella) is kinda stand off-ish!!
She doesn't like to carried or petted, she likes to do her own thing...I just want her to know that I love her....

The owners said she was shy and needed extra attention but I try to give it to her but she runs away :cry:
Welcome to Cat Forum.
I foster, tame and socialize feral or poorly-socialized cats and kittens who need help feeling comfortable and confident around people so they can go to the adoption center and find a good forever home. I have an intense program I call "Kitty Cat Boot Camp" that I use for these cats. I've also done KCBC with all of my own cats without realizing through the years that I was, in fact, utilizing this technique which was fine-tuned through the fostering-system I volunteer for.
Would you be interested in how I do this?
heidi

ps...one of my last feral-fosters was a black kitten I named Bella! :wink
I am interested in the program or techniques! Thanks!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top