Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, its been a looooonnnnnnngggg time since ive been on here. ive been busy with work and now school and i finally remembered to come on here to ask this questions. As Jimmu and Castiel have grown up their roles have reversed. Castiel used to be the one you couldnt hold, he would always fidget and end up scratching up my chest. Jimmu was the little darling that let you hold him as long as you want. now its the opposite. i dont know what happened but jimmu is a scaredy cat. if you look at him too long he runs away. let me just sum this up, his scared of everything. when i throw treats at him he looks at me waiting for me to turn into some demon, when he sees azores or cas eat a treat he then thinks, oh its food! how did i traumatize this cat?!?!?!? anyways i think something is wrong. he seems to be gnawing at his back leg and is starting to get a bald spot. his eating and bathroom breaks are fine. as a matter of fact. when he isnt running away from something hes eating, which is why hes the chunkiest cat around. so whats the deal??? oh and ill post some pics up of the boys too in the meeting area.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts