I just have a quick question about both. My cat had an app Saturday with our vet to get his 2nd set of shots and a rabies vaccine. We had a gigantic never-ending typhoon that decided to take it's sweet time going over us and he missed the app. I called around and found another vet that was open on Sunday's to do the shots but they wouldn't do them together because of an increased risk of allergic reaction. His app with the base clinic on Tuesday. I rarely go there because it's always packed but his microchip has to be done there because we are American. We go off base for regular care. Anyways his app for the chip in Tuesday but our regular vet is closed Monday's. The vet I saw today is open but they are WAY more expensive then our regular and they won't do the rabies for 4-5 days. Is the rabies shot part of being "fully vaccinated" and do you think they might still chip him without it? It's really hard to get an app with them, we've had this app for over a month. Plus my dog needs her yearly shot so I made the apps together. We are leaving soon and I can't bring my Leo home to the states without this chip. If he needs it I was thinking of asking them to do the rabies there and the chip but IDK if they will do them together. I know this probably sounds silly but I am majorly stressed trying to get everything ready to go and make sure my furry babies can go too. Ive been planning this for almost 2 months and that stupid typhoon wrecked my plans and now I'm worried I'll have to wait another month and a half to get him ready.