Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is around 5 years old, My parents have had her for 3 years is a rescue cat and was scared of everything at first. We think she was taken away from her mum too early as she doesnt have many cat skills and is very kittenish.

I have been living with my parent for two years as I am bed bound with CFIDS and Fibromyalgia and she has really bonded with me, She is very chatty and we have learned to comunicate with voice and eye contact. She will not sit on your lap but next to you with a paw or feet draped over you. She loves to snuggle close and at night will curl around my hand, chew, pad and lick it and the fall asleep on it. If I move she will make a little mmuuurrrppp sound and reposition herself to make sure we are touching somehow. She loves grooming and I cannot brush my own hair without her pawing me and purring so we have a grooming kit for her too.

Her favourites spots for stroking are her tummy and the pads of her paws and claws.

basically she is my baby and we are turning into each other. I am Big Moo and she is little Moo;

She is a moggie but she has all the characteristics of a bombay, and she is very small for a BSH

·
Registered
175 Posts
Aww...what a sweet little baby! Pets are so therapeutic and I am happy you have such a wonderful companion. She looks soft, just like my Snowy! He is a black DSH. Hooray for cute black cats!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
What a special friend! There's just something about black kitties. I wish everyone appreciated them as much.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess she is my cat soulmate, If only I could find a man to understand me as much as my cat.
We often fall asleep together nose to nose on the bed and she puts a paw on my face.

I think I was a cat in a former life because wherever I go cats are attracted to me. My star sign is Leo

·
Registered
362 Posts
What a pretty baby! I love black cats. They get such a bad rap for some reason. I just can't believe how handsome & beautiful black cats can be sometimes.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
What a beautiful kitty. Cats are healing medicine for
all of us! What a wonderful companion you described.
Midnight definitely has picked you out and bonded
with you!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
CFS eh?? me too!

Dont kittys just help so much? Theyre just always there, not caring how crappy you feel or how crappy you look :) i think mine definately keep me sane sometimes. lol

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
my4kitties said:
I have a Midnight, too. I think black cats are gorgeous. :luv :luv :luv
I forgot to mention that my Midnight is a female. She's the mother of two sons, Star and Lucky. Smokey is my FIV/FeLV+ kitty who is currently living elsewhere while I get myself together and prepare to move. Midnight and her sons are staying with my ex-husband and kids. Midnight started off as my kitty, but over the almost five years we've had her, she's gravitated to my ex. She's daddy's little girl, through and through. Sometimes I'll even see her curled up against him at night when they're both sleeping. It's so cute! Star and Lucky are buddies, so I can't separate them. Lucky is my daughter's cat. In fact, he's currently curled up by my daughter's feet and they're both knocked out. Star...Star is my baby. I love him so much that it hurts. He's constantly sitting in my lap, except for now. I believe he's asleep in my clean clothes hamper. :luv :luv :luv

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is such a baby, I have been working on building her confidence so she can go out and defend the garden (she runs away scared from birds) she has been doing well and even chased another cat away. I went away to visit my friends for a week, she wasnt alone as mum and dad where still home. When I come back she greeted me but wasnt all over me so i thought that maybe she has gained some independence. When she didnt come to bed with me but sat in the spare room asleep on the computer chair (she did this all last week aparrently, and didnt use her litter tray in my room either) I thought it wierd, but at 3am she tried to wake me up for food but failed, At 12noon I woke up to find she had pooped on the floor next to my bed and had absolutely soaked the litter tray with urine. WELCOME HOME.

She has been cuddly when I wake up but hasnt come to bed with me since then, I think I am in the CAT house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts