Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you will remember my posts about Midnight and his thyroid and kidney disease..

Last evening 6 Feb I had to make the heartbreaking decision to send him at 17 years old over
Rainbow Bridge..
Even though in my heart I know it was the right decision for him it was still a difficult and heartbreaking decision for me..
:crying:
RUN FREE my wee chatter box panther..

Love you and miss your chatter xxx <3

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Rest in Peace, sweet Midnight. And lots of love to you, Kaylesh. The love you and Midnight share is forever.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
It's always one of the toughest decision to make.....17 years is a great age and I'm sure he knew how much you loved him. Some day you will be with him again in the spiritual world I believe. That's the consolation of my heart. Run free at the Rainbow Bride, sweet Midnight.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks..
It really is so quiet without his chatter in the house.. Still hard to believe he is truly gone. He truly was a sweet,talkative, petite boy who is/will be well missed.
He is the oldest cat I was every owned by.. these decisions NEVER get any easier..
Lots of love to those that have/will have to make that difficult decision.

I am sure Midnight is running free with his best pal Feadan who was my 15 when he died suddenly 2 and a half years ago.. They were brought up together..
Have fun over the bridge boys.. xx Love and miss you both

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I am so sorry Kaylesh. :( You must just have dreaded knowing that you'd need to make that decision. But he's free of his health issues and reunited with his buddy now. I hope you can take a little bit of comfort from that. Hugs and all of my sympathy to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm crying reading your post. I just had to put my sweet boy down in November and it was heart breaking. it gets a little easier everyday but i have my moments. Healing thoughts coming your way. RIP sweet Midnight

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Kaylesh and razzle - so sorry for your losses. Very hard to deal with, although it does get easier with time, but so darn slowly.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So sorry for your loss. My George just died today from a massive heart attack or stroke. One minute i was petting him, the next he was gone.

Kathy
I am sooo sorry Kathy.. It is never easy to loose our furry family members. x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts