Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat (well, technically my mom's cat now that I've moved out) Bella appears to have an asian look to her. Some of us think she's a DSH with a different look, but it was suggested she may be part burmese. My brother got her at a pet store 2.5 years ago and brought her home. My dad think she came from a kitty mill. We don't have a way to find out for sure what her history is. I noticed the asian look more when she was a kitten:

Now:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. It's something we have all been wondering for a while.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Your mom kidnapped my Momo!!! Wow...Bella could be Momo's older sister. Beautiful girl. Are her eyes green?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
With her green eyes and silvery grey coat, she does look somewhat Russian Blue-ish. I had a Russian Blue/Manx one time with a similar expression....very sweet!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
So Momo may be Russian Blue-ish? Do they have big ears? Momo's ears are just like Lyndzo's kitty, Bella's.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry I can not contribute to what she might be but I HAD to tell you how absolutely gorgeous I think she is. All grey cats are the cats meow for me ;)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The younger pic does look Asian-ish....almost like a gray Siamese

but the older pick definitely seems more Russian Blue

either way, she's purdy! ^_^

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
My cat (well, technically my mom's cat now that I've moved out) Bella appears to have an asian look to her. Some of us think she's a DSH with a different look, but it was suggested she may be part burmese. My brother got her at a pet store 2.5 years ago and brought her home. My dad think she came from a kitty mill. We don't have a way to find out for sure what her history is. I noticed the asian look more when she was a kitten:

Now:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post. It's something we have all been wondering for a while.
We took Momo in on April 24, 2011, when she was 4-5 months old. She's now about a year old (the vet estimated her birthday as November 29, 2010) and she looks like Bella in the first picture. Occasionally, she'll look like the second picture, but definitely the first picture for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts