Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jeanie said:
You can talk with the best of them!
And have, almost every time I've been logged on here. :wink:

Although I have actually been "addicted" for over 200 posts or so. I just reached another milestone, the 800 mark, which would indicate that I am talking too much. And it's not even Sunday... :lol: :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Bengal Cat said:
ah oh does that mean he has " ordering somebody to the corner privileges" ???
No. But he can invite someone. He's there so often, it's like a second home. Look at it...a recliner, books and videos. He's all set.

Congrats, Mike. :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jeanie, you might as well put your watch away, I am used to that little ploy. You see, if I catch you looking at your watch, that automatically addds 5 minutes to the message. :wink: (Remember that the next time you are tempted to glance at your watch in a sanctuary!! :lol:)

Bengal, only The Jeanie can banish members to the corner. (Well, this member, anyway...) Note the lower case "t" and "c", which differentiate The Corner from all other corners. Squatter's rights make The Corner MY corner. :lol: I would like to invite you over to watch an NHL game on the big screen, but we gotta wait them out.

Misty, Lori, 'Nissa, Sam, Zalensia, you ladies are all welcome to visit The Corner at any time. Should you arrive and find I am not in, stick around, because The Jeanie usually has me headed back in short order. 8) I was out for an entire 7 minutes, once. Yeah, 7 LONG minutes. Hard to believe, but it's true.

Peace,
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts