Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Mike, not from Canmoor. :p

I'm a 26 YO male living in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. I'm living with my girlfriend Eden (AKA: Ragdoll_Joy) and have been a recent owner of a little Ragdoll kitten named Joy. My GF found this forum and kept talking about all the cool and interesting things she'd read about, so I figured I'd come and have a look for myself. :)

I'm really enjoying our little Joy, as she is quite the interesting little kitten to watch. I've mostly had dogs as pets before and still like a lot of things better when it comes to dogs. I had my first "long term" cat encounter from an ex that had an orange tabby of a few years (I believe 7 at the time). Being that his general behaviors and attitudes were already known and established, it was easy enough to get used to having him around. He was a little... moody at times (hissing for no apparent reason), but mostly he was a cat that liked to play and loved attention (for the times that we lived together, I became the favorite :p).

Now, I'm seeing the gorwing from the kitten to full adult (and my has she grown from the first few pictures we had of her when we first met her). She still does a few things that needs to be corrected, but has mostly learned from some of the big things she did when she first arrived into our home. Although she still seems to think that we hide the biggest stash of catnip and cat treats behind every closed door she comes across. :D

Eden, if you read this (I figure you'll be looking out for it), HI! :D

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
26,657 Posts
Welcome, Mike!

Joy is gorgeous, does this mean we get more pictures? :grin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Eden is the one that takes all the pictures on her phone (it has the better camera on it and mine isn't great), so she'll still be the one that will have to get stuff posted here...

But I guess I could post a few pictures of Joy from my side. :p

This is just a random one I have of her sleeping:

Then these are two of when she wasn't allowed in Eden's office from my side:

·
Super Moderator
26,657 Posts
So sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts