Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay....I'll admit it. I like Milli Vanilli. I know that they weren't really singing but I like it anyway. :oops:

I'm searching for a copy of the Milli Vanilli CD "Girl You Know It's True". I've looked on e-bay and they are going for more than my husband will let me spend on a MV CD.

I'm putting out a plea...anyone that may have an original of this that would be willing to burn me a copy and send it to me...please send me a PM or reply here. I would be eternally grateful.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I don't have the CD (just that song downloaded), but rest assured I now have "Girl You Know It's True" stuck in my head. LOL

Yes you know it's true, oh, oh, oh I love you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
*points and laughs*

:wink:

Oh man...now I have the "girlyouknowitsgirlyouknowitsgirlyouknowits" record skipping that outed them going through my head.

Yeah, I liked 'em.

·
Registered
27 Posts
how old school

hehehehehehehe I remember them! I remember going to skating rings and hearing them blasted along with ub 40s red red wine.

They were cute. Who cares if they faked it. I bet they have more talent in the dirt of ther finger nails than Brittney Spears has in her whole body.

It's a tragidy for me to see the dream is over and I never will forget the day we met. Sexy black men with dreads I miss you!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I agree, I really dont think Britney Spears' form of entertainment is any different than Milli Vanilli's. She can't sing live, so what makes anyone think she can really sing at all? If they had her producers they probably wouldn't have been found out! lol

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Re: how old school

Jaime said:
Who cares if they faked it. I bet they have more talent in the dirt of ther finger nails than Brittney Spears has in her whole body.
Or 99% of what is currently popular on the radio as well.

Amanda, if you have it on MP3 and you use Winamp as your MP3 player, you can use its disk writer function to make a wave file to burn to a CD. Also, many good burning programs will automatically convert MP3 to a CD with no intermediate wave file needed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
kings of the lip-sync!

Can't help you locate a CD although I've been envisioning a couple guys in bicycle shorts doing cartwheels across a stage. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
When we listen to Milli Vanilli's music, unfortunately we envision the "actors" that portrayed the singers, not the actual singers & musicians that made the music, the ones with the real talent.

There was nothing wrong with the music, it was the deceptive marketing that ruined it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Ugh! I had it on cassette but got rid of it and others a few months ago! Sorry. I think janet jackson, paula abdul, nelson twins, debbie gibson, Kris Kross, tooo many to list were in there too. 8O

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sorry, never had any of their music. Have you checked Amazon? I get most of my books via amazon at some great prices. Worth looking into?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts