Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo
One day I was doing some cleaning and I heard a strange noise coming from door. I looked, saw nothing. I kept hearing this strange noise and peaked out the door again, look down, and find this tiny starving kitten covered in tree sap looking at me with pleading eyes. I brought him in and told my husband I found out what was making that weird noise and showed him the cute kitten we now call Milo. He was about 5 weeks old when he showed up. I'm still not sure how Milo got into our apartment building, all the way to the third floor and why he chose to meow at our door but I am glad he did. I found out later our neighbor tried to take him in but Milo wanted nothing to do with him. Its been a little over 5 years since he came to us and he is the best cat a person could ask for. I feel very blessed he chose us.

Peri
Peri is Milo's son. At the time we were unsure of when to get our female cat fixed, we didn't want to do it too early. Well we did learn the hard way and the outcome was Peri. Peri would go sit with my husband when we were rehoming his siblings. It seemed to us that he wanted to stay so decided to keep him. Peri is now 4yo+ and has adopted my 4yo son lol. My son can't go anywhere, do anything without Peri right beside him. Sadly Peri's mother is no longer with us. We miss you Sativa cat.

Peri checking on Milo

tree cat

yay got it! ty

·
Super Moderator
26,428 Posts
They sound wonderful!

Our uploading feature isn't working, so we have to use sites like Photobucket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts