Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you watched this show? It is on PaxTv. I love to watch it but I am always a complete mess and I bawl my brains out even though all of the stories are happy ones. I was just watching it but I had to shut it off after this one story: A lady had flown to New York where she was moving with her dog. When she got off the plane and went to get Boris in his cage, he was gone! The airline people had hit the cage with the luggage cart thingy and it cause the door to fling open and Boris escaped!! He ran along the tarmac and he ran away and was lost in New York City!! She made up fliers and called the newspapers. She eventually got help from a psychic who said her dog was still alive and that she shouldn't give up - and 52 days later they found him! It turned out to be a really happy story but I was a mess so I had to shut it off hehe. I also saw another story of a firefighter that saved a kitten. He gave it mouth-to-mouth and oxygen and CPR for like 15 minutes and the kitten finally started to move around and breathe on his own. Then he adopted the kitten and called him "Smudge" which is firefighter jargon for "small fire". How sweet!! But ya, I cried, heh.

tanyuh

·
Registered
761 Posts
I love that show. Some of the stories even make be cry :lol: . I've never seen that episode before though. I've seen a few though that really stuck with me. One of them was one I seen about a year ago. There was a building on fire and the cops, fire fighters, etc came to help the people get out and put out the flames. After everyone was safely out, the fire fighters began to tackle the flames. After some time had past a fireman came out of the building carrying a burnt cat that looked half dead. He sat the cat on a pile of blankets but as soon as she was loose the cat darted back into the building still blazing with fire. The fire fighters were shocked but continued to shot water at the flames. Then suddenly the cat came running out of the building with a tiny black kitten in her mouth. She laid it on the grass away from the building and raced back in. Shortly after she came out again with another black kitten hanging from her mouth. After several trips into the building she came out with the sixth kitten setting it on the grass beside the rest. This episode was one of my favorites :D .

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Oh goodness gracious ...I love it when stories end well.
I cannot get myself together and look at shows that involve animal shelters...as for me going into a real one...I would want to adopt all of those sweet little things.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I used to know that cat's name! There were hundreds of people who wanted to adopt her, despite the terrible scarring from third degree burns on her little brave face. That is the most amazing and touching animal story I know. She has a wonderful, loving home now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts