Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my youngest kitty, Miso. I adopted her when she was approximatly 4 months old. She was also mothered by a feral cat. She just turned two last Friday.

I call her my heart kitty. I don't know how to put in words how much I love her or what she means to me. She's my best friend and my furry soul mate all in one. When I'm home she's always with me, she follows me everywhere and cries if I'm not paying attention to her. If I'm having a bad day, spending just a few minutes with her makes it so much better. She's a clown, a princess, and a trouble maker! She's spoiled because she knows I can't resist her. She cuddles with me and sits on my shoulder, and is usually up to something.

She is a different cat with other people, though. It takes her a long time to warm up to people, and when she does she's still not the same as she is with me. She seems to be a one person cat. Usually when I have visitors she hides until they leave. Very rarely does anyone see her other than me, my boyfriend, and his son. When I take her to the vet she curls up into a little ball and pretends she's dead...it breaks my heart to see her so scared like that.

She is the boss of the household, too. My other cats are at least twice her size and she bosses them both around. It's pretty funny to see. What she wants, she gets.

I just love this little cat so much! She is really special to me. I could talk about her endlessly. I keep telling her that she has to live to be at least 65!

This is her eating an invisible cheeseburger :smile:

This is her doing "upside down kitty" which is what she does when she wants something. No matter how hard I try, I cannot resist her when she does this!

This is my favourite picture of her.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You have three lovely cats, but Miso reminds me of my Abby. She too is a spoiled little princess. She's not scared of other people...she just doesn't like them very much. Only I'm allowed to pet her or hold her. She also sits on my shoulder, and when she's on the floor and I walk by, she will roll over on her back with her paws up in the air. How can you possibly resist them when they do that?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When Miso is on the floor and I walk by, she reaches out with her front legs and grabs me. It gets me every time!

·
Registered
267 Posts
She is a very pretty kitty and I love her name. :wink I adopted my Miso last August and he owns my heart.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Miso is a beautiful kitty! Her coloring is really gorgeous. I love your description of how you feel about her ... it's like you took the words right out of my mouth about my Murphy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts