Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I just joined and don't know if this is in the right forum, but my cat just went missing in the Toronto suburb area

attached is a picture

if anyone finds her, please call me at 416 841 ALEX (2539)

Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I don't live in that area either, sorry. You might want to check out the thread at the top of this forum... it's a sticky called "Steps to take if your cat is missing"

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
catobsessed4 said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I don't live in that area either, sorry. You might want to check out the thread at the top of this forum... it's a sticky called "Steps to take if your cat is missing"
Thats exactly what I was going to say. I hope you find her.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Alex,
Be careful about posting your number on here. You may want to edit it and remove it.
Maybe an e-mail or instant messenger address would be better. We get wiseguys from time to time on the forum and I'm sure they'd think they hit the lottery if they came across your number.

I wish the best of luck in finding your cat!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sorry about your cat. Hang in there. My family and I went on a camping trip the beginning of this month and my parents 8 year old lab ran away during a thunderstorm. She was gone for 7 days. If it wasn't for the help of this website and the great posters with bright red on it we never would have found her. I made my own posters but followed their guidelines. Most people don't make good flyers. This site has lots of good tips - http://www.petrecovery.com/documents/ba ... issing.htm Just don't give up and make sure you cover a good area with your handouts and putting up posters everywhere!! For dogs it's 30 miles circumference for cats 8 or 10 miles (I forget, see the website). Just because you offer a reward doesn't mean people want one (never specify the amount either, only something like 35% actually get the reward according to that site). Keep looking! Never give up! It seems like forever but it's not. Keep your spirits up. Check out that site. It tells you everything you need to do to find your lost pet. Our dog got somewhere between 5 and 7 miles and she had an injured leg. I didn't think she would leave the neighborhood. Don't assume anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts