Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Ok, well I honestly found it awful...but at the same time I lost it when I saw the 'Lost' poster...hilarious. And terrible.

I read some of this guys book in Chapters once, terrible person...really funny stuff but so awful!

Guh! I love how conflicted I am about this.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I'm sure he'll be mortified.

Actually this is just pathetic. Who the **** claims to love cats yet doesn't even smile at the last pic? Or didn't you even bother to open your actual eyes.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Actually, having now been browsing the website for about 1/2 an hour there were many other articles that were hilarious.

My problem with this isn't that it's not funny, ro that it's dumb...but that it's about an actual animal. The ones about his son's teacher and 'christian volunteer' are the best yet :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I was reading this chain and I was thinking "What a douche!"... Until I came to the LOST version of the poster. At that point I just started laughing at the absurdity of it all. It was pretty funny.

The guy is still a douchebag though.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
The guy is an a$$hat but I did crack up.

Imo anyone who has to work in a team setting can appreciate the absurdity of it and would LOVE to screw with their co-workers in that way.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
My faith in humanity is restored. Kind of.

I've seen something similar (not suitable for anyone under about 25 though), which is worse in a way, but just as funny. To me, it's just as much about the responses he gets. People keep on replying even though he's completely ragging on them.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I was reading this chain and I was thinking "What a douche!"... Until I came to the LOST version of the poster. At that point I just started laughing at the absurdity of it all. It was pretty funny.

The guy is still a douchebag though.
Same here, when I saw the LOST one I cracked up! After that I took it all in stride. It helps to know that the person he was e-mailing puts up with him acting like this on a regular basis.

Actually, having now been browsing the website for about 1/2 an hour there were many other articles that were hilarious.

My problem with this isn't that it's not funny, ro that it's dumb...but that it's about an actual animal. The ones about his son's teacher and 'christian volunteer' are the best yet :D
Yeah, the "Missing Missy" is not the best one on his site by far, the fact that's it's about an actual animal put me off too but I still ended up laughing at it and when I reread it I laughed even harder. I only shared it instead of some of the other e-mail correspondence on that site because it involves a cat.

To anyone concerned: The cat was found. I'm not sure where I read that, but it's mentioned somewhere that it was found - I think - the same day.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I thought that was hilarious! That guy is funny. And anyway, if she really wanted the poster like asap, she could have made it herself or asked someone else, in all seriousness guys.

Just because it involved a cat doesn't mean it wasn't funny. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts