Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Robin's friend Smokey has gone AWOL. Basically,he's off on a tomcat fling. I went looking for him-found him-and he took off with a female companion! His humans won't get him fixed. It's NOT EXPENSIVE! I got Robin fixed,vaccinated,and tested for 120$!!

Robin misses his buddy. It's been a week,is there hope of finding him?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I had a tom who couldn't be neutered because of his asthma and he'd occasionally go awol - he always turned up so I hope this I the same situation.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,it's been a week and no Smokey. Robin is really lost without him,they used to play King Of The Cat Tree,Chase,and Dare. They used to share toys. It's not too common in cats, but Robin's social,he needs human and feline companions. There's Leona,and Cal,and they get along,but they're GIRLS. He needs a besty,a homey,a bud! I've never SERIOUSLY considered getting another cat-til now. He's distraught!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
That's so sad..there is no excuse for not neutering. Intact males are known to roam way beyond their home territory.

I think you should get another cat..go on, you know you want to.

Oh, btw Dr Who new season starts soon!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
It was on vet's advice that Shadow wasn't neutered. He was an adult when we took him in (from a weird hoarder type situation) and the vet had doubts if he would survive the operation. He lived for years and years after that but we never had him anaesthetised for anything.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THE CAT CAME BACK! HE COULDN'T STAY AWAY,HE WAS YEOWLING ON THE PORCH AT 5 A.M. TODAY! THE CAT CAME BACK,HE WAS SMELLING KINDA BAD,HIS HUMANS PUT HIM IN THE TUB,THEN HE GOT REAL M-A-A-AD!

Smokey and Robin were so happy to see each other! Robin sniffed him,unbelieving,then when he confirmed it was in fact Smokey,he did a happy...PRANCE DANCE,I guess you could call it. Then they play-fought,and the rest of that morning we heard the pitter-patter of little Tasmanian Devil feet.

TNR Smokey? Hmm... :)

btw,I've never-woodja believe it-seen Dr Who! I'll check it out though...now,the guy travels thru space-time in a phone booth-right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts