Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Missy, she hadn't been with me more than a day and a half. She's still not certain of everything, and what's that in his hand. It's a camera, Missy and this is the first time I've used it.

She's a big cat. Some, but not all of it fat. I scared her when I tried to measure her, but using my arm as a rough yardstick, from the nape of her neck to her butt is sixteen inches.

Here I got her to turn around and face the window. I am going to try to get one of her smiling when she wants to be petted.

This is the hero who started it all. It was taken through a window. The only name I ever gave him was, 'Hey Cat'. Feral he died trying to save another cat from a german shepard dog. I didn't get a picture at the time, but the image of him that's stuck in my mind is when he'd made his way up the porch stairs through six inches of snow and was waiting for me to notice him and give him a meal. He was gay (don't ask but it was on my sundeck that he and the white male tabby from next door used to meet.) When he died I decided I needed a cat in my life and that's when I met the beautiful and smart Zenobi. (RIP)

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Wow. HeyCat's eyes are pulling me into his photo. ...and Missy is a freckle-puss! I *love* :luv *love* orange-kitty freckles AND she has the classic pattern tabby markings!
*sigh* ...all of my favorite things...
She also looks pretty relaxed and content to be with you. :D She isn't on 'high-alert' at all.

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Welcome to your new home Missy. You are a beautiful girl.

Hey cat was a brave, handsome man. He saved one more by bringing you and Missy together.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Missy is a big orange girl? We may need to include her in our "are orange cats bigger?" poll. I know mine is. :luv

They're both just beautiful. I've never heard a story of a cat trying to save another one, but that's truly heroic for creatures that are motivated mostly by survival.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts