Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I am SO relieved!!!!! I want to go home and kiss her and hug her but she is still mad at me! haha!

I thought for sure she had hyperthyroidism or even FIV from being a stray in such bad shape but so far it looks like all we have to deal with are the yeast-y infected ears! I started her on Natural Balance food today and she has been getting daily ear drops (so yeah she kind of hates me right now...). Hopefully it is all up hill from here for me and my new little girl! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you all! this was my first time taking her to the vet. I have had her for about a month. I had no idea what to expect... don't know how old she is or how long she was a stray for or what the poor thing went through before my friend found her... looks like she is one lucky little girl!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the vet my friend took her to when she found her said about 4 based on her teeth. I think she is an older cat. my vet said probably older than 4, but hard to tell because she has had such a tough life :( she feels like an old cat to me... very bony spine... but that could also be because she was starving to death as a stray. she had one "really funky" nail that the vet clipped. the vet said older cats do not shed their nail sheaths. but it was just the one nail so who knows!? haha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts