Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a colander of veggies ready for the pot when I had a guest, I went to open the door then starting chatting. I forgot about the veggies. Later the guest goes into the kitchen and says 'yo, there's veggies on the floor'. Turned out that Miu went and inspected my veggies before probably being disgusted that it wasn't meat. So then she tossed some of it on the floor and ran off. How rude! But, that created a good 15 mins worth of laughing on our part.

Would you eat the veggies that your cat's put their paws and probably snout in?

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Probably. After rinsing them off again. For a long time. :grin:

But probably not if I had company. Unless they also had pets and understood....

·
Registered
245 Posts
If I was going to boil or steam the veggies then yeah, I'd just rinse and cook them. Probably wouldn't tell my guests (or my family :wink) about it though. They're a lot more squeamish about the cats than I am.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, it was only for me, so I just rinsed it off and cooked them. I figured that since it was being cooked, it'll be fine anyways. We were laughing and saying if it was salad greens, then I would have had a cat help toss my salad.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
My cats and I lick the same spoon sometimes. One of them goes to the garden every day. I should stop doing this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts