Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cujo can be sound asleep and the second i sit down with ice cream, there he is. since he was so cute in my lap, of course i gave him some.

being nice and polite about begging

getting a little excited

it's so good!

ok, now he's just greedy

but who can resist this face?

(yes, i'm eating ice cream out of the carton. don't judge me. :mrgreen: )

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Lol :lol: too cute :D . I was going to give Baby my icecream, but its not really good for her, but she did get a chicken ball. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
Nobody could resist that face (and, personally, no judging here). :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
None of us are in a position to judge someone eating ice cream from the carton, believe me. :lol: Very cute pictures! What an adorable little face.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
cute kitty

And he sooo loves his ice cream (me too and I always eat out of the carton!)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Why eat ice cream out of a bowl, it just wastes time and energy 8O ?!?!

Love the ice cream kitty sequence!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
What a beautiful kitty you have. My Miss Chloe LOVES ice cream, and whip cream and milk and cheese. She loves all dairy products.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Stormy always tries licking out the dregs of the bowl after I finish, but I almost always get ice cream with chocolate in it, so I don't let her. Poor Stormy.

Those are adorable pictures. :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i usually only give him a feel licks off my spoonful, and boyfriend is allergic to chocolate (poor guy) so ice cream at my house tends to be chocolate free. not always, though. :wink:

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
I've experienced that, too. Rocket can be sound asleep and be able to tell the difference between getting ice cubes out of the freezer and getting ice cream out of the freezer. If it's the latter, he's wide awake and in the kitchen demanding ice cream before I can get the box open. :lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Gosh, I LOVE that face. Faile, I am glad you are back and posting more pics.
More pics please, more, More, MOre, MORe, MORE!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, our guys like some dairy. Coco goes for yogurt and ice cream, Wittle for the milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts