Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And they're beautiful! Big thanks to Julie from the kitties and I!

Harley's coloring has changed so much, and he is really darking a lot especially around the face (and his new collar matches him quite well I think):

Jax enjoys modeling:

Tilak doesn't, but she can be bribed :wink::

And just for fun, Jax does his impression of Oliver:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Wow! Your kitties are absolutely stunning! And the collars are lovely. :D

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I love the pic of Harley where his tag is facing just the right way and you can read his name. These are great shots.

Jax doing his Oliver impression, hahahaha! Where's Heather?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everybody!

AddFran said:
Are they all wearing clear soft paws or soft claws? whatever they are called.
Jax and Harley are both wearing soft claws temporarily. None of the kitties really claws anything they're not supposed to, but Jax and Harley get a little crazy with running through the house, and the covers I have on my furniture tends to snag their claws when they are in crazy chase mode. Since they're covers, I wouldn't mind too much, but sometimes they actually get a claw STUCK and can't get loose. An added benefit is that they can both knead me all they like (and they both like to) and I don't get pricked too badly. :lol: Hopefully, they won't be necessary forever, but these two are young and wild. Tilak's real mellow, and even when she gets involved, she sticks to the floor, so she doesn't need them.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lazzara8478 said:
Whered you get the Collars?? Those are great!
Addfran makes them. I know she usually doesn't post the link publicly since it could be considered advertising, and I'm not too sure what the policy would be on that, so I PM'd you. But now that I think of it, it was posted by another member here:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=42850

Fun thread, too!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
they all look so smart in their new collars.

they should join Toby on the catwalk. They all look far too sexy. ;)

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
jessamica8 said:
Thank you everybody!

AddFran said:
Are they all wearing clear soft paws or soft claws? whatever they are called.
Jax and Harley are both wearing soft claws temporarily. None of the kitties really claws anything they're not supposed to, but Jax and Harley get a little crazy with running through the house, and the covers I have on my furniture tends to snag their claws when they are in crazy chase mode. Since they're covers, I wouldn't mind too much, but sometimes they actually get a claw STUCK and can't get loose. An added benefit is that they can both knead me all they like (and they both like to) and I don't get pricked too badly. :lol: Hopefully, they won't be necessary forever, but these two are young and wild. Tilak's real mellow, and even when she gets involved, she sticks to the floor, so she doesn't need them.
I have yet to try them but a lot of people seem happy with them. So far, my crew has been alright, but I hear you on the getting snagged and STUCK thing. That happened a few times when Phoebe was smaller, but not lately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts