Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chino is helping me catch up on my forum reading tonight. Look at all that cat hair on my keyboard :yikes

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
LOL That looks pretty much like my keyboard used to. In fact, I probably still have Mocha fur in there! My bengals don't seem to shed....

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chino is shedding like crazy. I have Chino fur everywhere! Shadow doesn't seem to shed much at all.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG that made me laugh out loud! He looks like he's playing peek-a-boo with you. :)

Oh, the cat hair. I bought 2 cans of compressed air the other day and am about to put them to good use!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Chino has got a very intent look going! I'd say he's in stalking mode...for keyboard fingers!!:p :D

I also like your lit keyboard!;)
I want to get a new keyboard for our home PC, that has the back lit keys...I really hate bright lights at night!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I had the same thought, 10cats! He looks like he's about to ambush mommy's hands! :O

I've made a dumb mistake once, trying to vacuum my keyboard and quickly realized it's a bad! :-( One of my keys popped off and now remains slightly crooked, no matter how I try to put it back. It's an old laptop, and on a key I rarely use, thank goodness.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was definitely in stalking mode! :)

My husband found these keyboards at Micro Center. I used to hate having to have a lamp over the computer so I could see the keys at night. You can adjust the light intensity too, so it's not as bright during the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts