Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I wonder about these cats. They are so extremely cute, and yet they show something of themselves to keep you a bit on guard.

Suzy sleeping and looking cute, but look at those fangs she has... a vampire at night and sweet cuddly thing during the day?

But most of the time they are just adorable, of course!

Sam's new thing, laying beside daddy and hugging his arm, just in case daddy is leaving

Sam watching tv with daddy (paw ontop of daddys hand - a must)

·
Registered
69 Posts
what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures always look so good!

I use a pretty nice film camera but for some reason I always lose quality when it gets scanned. My digital is on the fritz, but when it worked, it never gave me pictures as nice as yours.

btw, my Zoltan has those fangs that stick out too.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! :)

tammy, the camera is a Nikon Coolpix 5700 that I picked up a year ago. It's great, but a bit slow at focusing.

Is your film camera a SLR? In that case you might look for a digital SLR and use the same lenses you use for your film camera. I'm looking for one now, so I have both the compactness of my current digital and the more speedy and presizeness of a digital SLR with fast focus and good lenses.

When you scan, do you scan it too high of a resolution so you lose sharpness when you resize them? Try adding some Unsharp Mask in Photoshop (if you have that application) after you've resized the image and it should come out a bit better.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha... I see that now too, he does look like he's sitting on a throne or something. All for our king in the house. We tend to all his need, after all. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
wow, amazing pictures!

Suzy's fangs look so cute (not the usual response you'd expect) but she just looks so innocent lying there, then you notice she's got fangs! And Sam looks as though he's the king of the world, he's so sweet holding daddy's hand!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
:lol: Now that I look again, this one is great too:

It looks like he is sucking his thumb. Too funny!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I know that look... it says: "OK, how can I make *HER* come and lay with us too... the more cuddle I get the higher I'll pur" :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts