Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Cora. I am a thirteen year old girl from Manchester, UK. I go to a school that is obsessed with its uniform policy, which, unfortunately is a very hideous uniform. A girl got two hours detention the other day because she refused to unroll her skirt. But anyway.
I live with my parents, obviously, and my two cats, whom I adore. I also have three hens named Beyonce, Treacle and Pixie, and a fish named Salsa.
I HATE maths and see no point in it at all. I love English, but my English teacher often makes it to-the-point-of-suicide boring. I also like Science, especially biolagy, but NOT physics. I also enjoy Art, and Design and Food Technology.
I enjoy baking, writing, reading and horse riding. I also do ballet, and my netball at school is improving.
When I am older I would love to be a cat behaviour counsellor. I find cats beautiful and fascinating creatures, and I am learning as much as I can about them at the moment.
That's pretty much me.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Cora...it's nice to hear a little about you. I was born just outside of Manchester, in a small town called Radcliffe, but that was many years ago and I now live in Canada. I loved math when I was in school, but I didn't like science. I was always very squeamish and didn't like disecting things in biology...and I tended to blow up all of my chemistry experiments, which drove my poor teacher nuts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts