Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered the account. While I am waiting for the approval, I am going to write about my two cats. I adopted the first cat, Momo, from SPCA. He was originally found on the street and brought to the shelter. According to his record, a guy adopted him from the shelter, but for some reason he bought Momo back to the shelter after three months. Momo gained a lot of weight during his time in the shelter. When I adopted him, he was around 19 pounds and was sick. He has been with me for over a year now and he is such a sweet boy! I thought about bringing another cat home to be Momo's friend for a while. Therefore, I adopted a second cat, Deedee. They hated each other for the first month. However, they gradually started to like each other and now they are playing together all the time! I am so glad to have them in my life. I am moving to another city in a few months. I am bringing them with me for sure, but I hope they are going to be ok with the long car ride (around 3-4 hours). I hope I can get some advice and share more stories here in the future. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts