Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the boys have been posing quite a lot lately. I thought I'd share some of the highlights.

Callie napping

Callie waking up...and not happy about it!

Mommy - the rope is attacking me!!!

Yeah, I'm cool, I know it!

I took this one of Callie through the holes in my hammock swing.

Alien cat invades the planet!! "Take me to your leader!!!"

Callie

another Callie

This was double exposed, but I thought it was kinda neat.

And last but not least....their favorite hangout.

Hope you enjoy!!!

katsprat

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RarePuss said:
OMG! How did they get so high up??? My Marsh would never be able to do that... NEVER :p Which could be a good thing, i'd be nervous walking around with two cats almost on the ceiling :eek:
Hi Rarepuss, believe it or not, they just jump up from the countertop, and then straight down. What scares me, is that they jump from one cabinet to the other OVER the sink! 8O

I have 10' ceilings too, so they are even higher then you could imagine. I broke down yesterday and put some carpeting up there....they are sooooo spoiled! :roll:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great looking kitties

Your "children" really look like a handsome pair and good jumpers too.

My mom had a cat years ago that jumped from the floor to the top of the refrigerator. I always thought that someone put him up there until I saw him do it.

Dutchman

·
Registered
465 Posts
My kitties like to hang out in the same spot!! They jump up to the counter, then the fridge, then up to the top of the cabinets.

Those are some adorable kitties you've got there! :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hehe you have to love their hangout spot though no one would be able to get to them.......and that picture taken from the hole of the hammock is very sneaky..... 8)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Bailey looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much like my cat Maleke. Bailey's face is a bit longer....but the colouring is identical!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts