Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while I get "camera happy" so here's the latest batch of photos.

I don't know why but he likes to lay like this sometimes.

...but when he got there the cupboard was bare...

He jumps from the counter onto the refrigerator when he wants to see what's going on in the garage (through the window in the entry door).

Sometimes when I'm watching TV he'll get up on the refrigerator and meow to get my attention. He knows that I'll always get up and find out what he wants... then he just wants me to take him down. :)

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Great pictures, Barnaby is such a beautiful cat! :D
I couldn't help but smile at the little toy mouse in the 7th photo from the top. We have a lot of those floating around the house. :wink:

·
Registered
148 Posts
He is so gorgeous. I love those bright eyes. I really like the picture of him in the cupboard with his paw hanging out. :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
haha, i love the 2nd last one, it's like "hey, who knocked on my door". beautiful beautiful cat, exact same color as my friend's, but his has not as bright eyes.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jonsgirl,

I feed him a mix of Royal Canin Adult 32 and Science Diet TD, and a spoonful of canned food per day for his treat. I also used to feed him Iams since kittenhood until I heard about their association with animal testing.

Thanks for all the comments. I'll pass them on to him. :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i just want to hug him, he looks like a big cuddle bear :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
He is a big bear of velvet. That picture oh him on the desk with the calculator looks exactly like my desk with Sugar on it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Padunk,

He'll be 4 years old this summer. I adopted him from the shelter in the month of September and he was estimated to be about 8 weeks old at that time.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Barnaby is so beautiful. I especially like the pic of him lying on his back. For once he is not looking as regal as usual :lol: . In the last picture, his fur looks almost blue. Is that closer to his real colour or is he more of a slate grey?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I still cant beleive how simalar our cats look, it looks like im looking at a picture of my own cat.. its there eyes

What do u think....

my cats fur is a little more messed up, but hey, some cat have nice fur, and some dont :wink:
:D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I just LOVE Barnaby!!

I saw "New Barnaby Pictures" and I said, "YES!!" hehehehe.

I hope Psi grows up to look just like him cuz I have a monster crush on him hehehe.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tahyuh,

How about a recent DRY picture of Psi? heehee

Queen of the nile,

That one picture where his coat has a blue tint was taken with the curtains wide open and no camera flash. The others were taken with a flash. I guess you would say that normally he just has just a gray color but the natural daylight gives it a bit of a blue tint.

bltsob,

I see what you mean, even the same laying position. Your cat looks more like a medium hair. Is that correct?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Is that why they call it Russian Blue maybe?? I remember when I adopted Sugar they wrote for color- Blue and I was like she is NOT blue! Now I know what they mean.....hehe :wink:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
His fur is so beautiful like velvet. Barnaby looks so healthy and happy :D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sometimes I think he'd be happier if he had a companion. I'm not home alot and he seems to crave my attention when I am. I would love to have another cat but the last thing I'd want to do is make him feel betrayed that I brought another cat into "his" territory.

I would hate to have him not get along with another cat and not know what to do about it. So many people try it out and feel that they can just get rid of the second cat if it doesn't work out, but I could never do that. If I adopt a cat I could never abandon it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts