Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby and Willow had a snowy adventure in the garden this morning - it was their first experience! They actually really seemed to enjoy it, Willow in particular was running around, jumping in the air, chasing her tail and generally have a jolly old time :) I think they look like little snow leopards :)

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
How beautiful! I love the intent looks on their faces in some of the photos, they remind me of National Geographic shots of charging leopards/tigers/lions.
I also liked the pics of them making tracks in the virgin snow. They certainly are beautiful.
heidi

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
What stunning kitties! :luv

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
I was looking at these photos again and my Husband came in and asked me what kind of cats yours were. I told him I'd find out...but I thought they looked like a meezer crossed with a hybrid of some kind, like the Savannah, Ocicat or Bengal? (leaning more towards Bengal)
Please let us know?
h

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Beautiful kitties and the snow is such a great backdrop! We heard about your snow on the news last night. The DC area would close down with 6" of snow too. :p

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heidi n Q said:
I was looking at these photos again and my Husband came in and asked me what kind of cats yours were. I told him I'd find out...but I thought they looked like a meezer crossed with a hybrid of some kind, like the Savannah, Ocicat or Bengal? (leaning more towards Bengal)
Please let us know?
h
Hi Heidi, you are on the right track. They are both pure breed snow spot bengals.....and they are both a handful!! :)

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Wow, those eyes! Stunning! And I have to say, I've seen a few of these kitty in snow pics lately, and they just look so awesome! Great shots!

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Ha! If I ran outside and fell in a snowbank I wouldn't want to go back outside either! *tell your kitty I'm with her* *she and I'll just sit on the couch together*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts