Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that the abundance of feral cats in the world is the number one issue to discuss on any cat forum. If one is discussing anything beyond our own personal cats. Maybe its just my mood today, but all I want to do is discuss, collaborate and find solutions for the poor feral cats that are everywhere. There are some kittens near where I work when I see them everyday it breaks my heart a little more everyday. I have little time in my life right now with kids and a husband and working full time, but I have some money! I would be willing to pay someone to come, trap, fix and release these poor cats. I hope when I have more time I will browse this cat forum more and find a section that has people discussing this topic. To me, its the only one in need of discussing! I know some people have cat behavior problems at home and that is totally valid to discuss! I'm not trying to say those concerns aren't legitimate by any means. I just wish more efforts were put towards feral cats in general, at least around here (Raleigh, NC). Its just a sad and frustrating issue to me. Thanks for "listening".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts