Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Through a link somewhere, I watched an audition for a Greek father and son act: "Stavros Flatley"
They did a GREAT spoof of the Michael Flatley Riverdance ~ Lord of the Dance performances. Great comedy. Not big on 'talent', but it was a good and entertaining laugh.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you try that link Lisa? It should work, it worked for someone on another forum I visit and they live in Canada.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the guy is drag was disturbing 8O 8O

I like Simon, he is as hard as stone but like you said he has got that nice guy side to him as well.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
We are heading out to dinner in a mo, so I'll check it out when we get back.

Did anyone see Fabia Cerra's eye-blackeni---uh, um, eye-opening *slash* eyebrow-raising performance last week?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lisa 216 said:
Cool 8) I wish there was a way to watch the show here in the States. At least we can follow it through this thread, though. Thanks, Z!
There is ways.

Torrents. Download anything you can think of ;)

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I love her (Susan Boyle) new makeover, though I have read she is getting some "flack" about it! I don't understand why... I mean, it isn't like she has dramatically had a face lift, tummy tuck and bewb-job! 8O All she did was get a good color/cut/style, some tweezing, makeup and clcothes that fit/flatter and are appropriate for her age. I see nothing wrong with looking successful to *be* successful. Isn't that everyone's dream?...to better their circumstances and increase their level of comfortable living? Isn't taking care of yourself part of that?
The sites that list the complaints, claim she will lose 'fan support' because she will have appeared to change...from when she said at her audition; "This is me, it is who I am and I'm not gonna change."
I don't think of it as her having changed, more like her looking the part that she has always been able to be, and now she actually has the means to do it.
Go for it, Susan Boyle!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I hate these kind of shows but I can't deny that this lady can sing!! I listen to metal but I can't say she isn't a great singer :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts