Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would contribute... don't blame me, some British kittens are paying me under the table to drive Allie overboard with kitten fever! :D

Naptime in the bathroom...

Do you see the slightest indication of guilt in that face? I didn't think so either!

I think I saw an adventurous kitty...

Because even cute kittens have bad hair days...

Competing for silliest position in the kitchen.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Nini! You are shameless!

Poor Chewie and Wicket. Will they ever learn to relax? :lol:

Nini - they've gotten so big! 8O I still want to reach through the screen and pet Wicket. :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
No! Stop! Have pity! :lol:

My goodness, Wicket and Chewie have grown! I just love Chewie in the wardrobe! Naughty little fluffball.

Sooooo cute :D

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
I think that's the first pic where I've been able to see Chewie's adorable little face clearly...she's a sweetheart. And of course I still love Wicket.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marie73 said:
Nini - they've gotten so big! 8O I still want to reach through the screen and pet Wicket. :D
I see them everyday, so it didn't really strike me how big they had gotten... until I looked at them next to Mew in that picture! Granted, Mew and Isis are petite cats, but still!! I think Wicket is going to be a monster 8O

He says you can come kiss his belly anytime, and Chewie offers to mess up your hair and imbibe it with stinky breath anytime too :wink:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DesnBaby said:
Wicket is Baby's sibling, I'm sure of it :wink: Such cute babies! :D
I certainly hope he will get as fluffy and pretty as Baby when he grows up! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts