Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Re: More Low Cost Spay and Neuter Organizations by State

Could you post a list of low cost spayneuter organizations for ontario? I can't find any, the last one I looked at charged 168$! It would be cheaper to get them neuterd at a vet(I am contemplating taking in a stray)!

·
Registered
72 Posts
TNR help in Montreal Canada?

Hi,

Kitten season is here!

If any one knows of any organisations in Montreal Canada that will/would take TNR cats, please let me know.

I am currently TNR'ing at my own cost... Getting expensive and running out of funds!!!

I would really like to know if anyone knows groups/associations that could help out. I currently have 6 cats in need of TRN in my alley, they would be really easy to trap, as they are friendly with me.

So far everyone I contacted in my area cannot help out!

sandyrivers

·
Registered
880 Posts
The one I use isn't on the first link posted. Coalition Humane in Tacoma, WA is great. No residency requirement so I can drive up from the neighboring county. ;) $35 for males. $50 for females. TNR is $20 (ferals only). Minor additional charges ($15) for problems like hernias or cryptorchids. I've taken a total of 9 cats up there so far and 6 more are scheduled to be snipped first thing tomorrow morning.

Coalition: HUMAnE -- Low Cost Spay Neuter Tacoma

·
Registered
49 Posts
WAG in Eugene Oregon-cheap prices and good for vaccines too.

Note: I know its low cost, but the first ave spay neuter in Eugene is in a really bad lawsuit at the moment regarding unethical practices (starving animals that were going to be euthanized because it was a waste of money to give them food). I'd really like to see them removed from the list until they get their act together.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In Kerrville Texas there is also the Freemon Fritz Vet clinic/shelter and they do low cost spay and neuter for dogs and cats. 515 Spur 100 Kerrville, TX 78028
(830) 257-4144

Be sure to call ahead for an appointment because most of the time their surgery is
booked up to over a month in advance.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi,

Kitten season is here!

If any one knows of any organisations in Montreal Canada that will/would take TNR cats, please let me know.

I am currently TNR'ing at my own cost... Getting expensive and running out of funds!!!

I would really like to know if anyone knows groups/associations that could help out. I currently have 6 cats in need of TRN in my alley, they would be really easy to trap, as they are friendly with me.

So far everyone I contacted in my area cannot help out!

sandyrivers
Do you know if the Montreal SPCA has a TNR programme?
I'm sure you've already looked into that, I'm just curious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts