·
Registered
82 Posts
I voted male....1 have 4

won't let me vote again...I have 1 female also

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've always wanted a female (I like girlie-girls, I like girlie-names, I like girlie colors). Unfortunately, both my parents' cats and my new kitty are all male. I've heard the males can be more affectionate (certainly not the case with the parents' two!), so I tell myself that's why. ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
one of each here as well :)
ironically enough, my female cat is the more mushy, loving one (as well as the more active one). my male cat has his moments though, he's a creature of my own heart :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Padunk said:
Two girls here.

Gender was never a factor in my decision to adopt.
Same here, Rob 8)

I have one of each: a male - Frosty and a female - Cheerio :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Skeeter's a male. I heard that boys are cuddlier and I've had a female before who was hardly cuddly at all, so we gave it a try! I also want a son when we have a baby, so that may have had something to do with it, too. :wink:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I voted male because I have 3 males, 1 female. For some reason we just ended up getting more males. Both of my bunnies are males too. Funny, because I usually like female animals better!

·
Registered
138 Posts
2 males here.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I love male cats! They are so mushy and sweet! When I move out... I'm getting a seal point Himmie to play with Halifax. He gets so lonely by himself (Tigger keeps trying to eat him... well.. ok... scratch him... a lot).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts