865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got camera happy again... :oops:

In his favorite chair...

Hiding

Spooked

Jungle Cat

Cats & Cars

In his kitchen box (the old car springs box)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey, he has blue eyes! I thought he had yellow eyes for some reason! He is SO pretty....I love the picture of him with his paw hanging over the chair. Typical relaxed comfy cat pose!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
He looks so handsome! I love the pose with him hiding... hehe I wonder if he knows we can see him? By the way I love his eyecolor :wink:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Moby has beautiful green eyes. And his lovely white coat looks so plush and soft... I think I'm in love!

·
Banned
410 Posts
Can I have him??? ::)) I love Moby! I really like the pic of him by the window. He looks so pretty. I'm surprised he doesn't eat your plants. I have to keep my plants up high because Sophie likes to tear them up. :? The picture of Moby in the box is cute, too. My Kitty loves to lay in boxes--even if the box is so small that he has kitty rolls hanging over the side of the box! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Casey is like that too, he'll try to get into a box that is much to small for him.....it's too funny......but any box that is big enough to fit him, you can guarantee that he'll be in there.....he likes to jump in the empty clothes hamper too...he did the other day and I carried him around in it for a good 5 mins before I had to make him go out so I could get more clothes out of the dryer to fold....silly silly kitty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts