Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Jessica is an experienced moderator who has been a vet tech for quite a while. However, she has not posted recently because of some personal problems. You could pm her, if you want. I don't know if things have changed in her life. She has quite a few posts.

Piddles (Debra) has not posted much because she has been ill. She is very knowledgable re feral cats, but has few posts.

Adrienne would be an ideal moderator, if you feel she has enough posts. She is polite, intelligent, and knows quite a bit about cats. She is a temporary guest mod at another site.

These are people I know well. I'll keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think Jessica would be very good too.

due to the very sickening posts this site gets i defiantly want to add more mods soon so we can have more eyes watching the forum.

i'm upset thinking some children might come to this site to talk about cats and they end up seeing images of dead cats, or some of the most obscene images i have ever seen in my life.

i don't know why cats draw such vile behavior from some individuals. but that's reality and i want to protect people from seeing that garbage.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
I have been impressed by Queen of the Nile and a relatively new member, red_kittycat. Both seem to have considerable knowledge and are always polite. I thought you might want to keep them in mind and watch their posts. Jessica is back also. She is a vet tech. red_kittycat also seems to have a lot of medical knowledge.

There are lovely people with many more posts, but they came to the site knowing very little about cats. Ioana, kittygirl, and others. They are learning, however. There's a guy from Canada too, but I can't think of his name. Few posts, but knowledgable. My friend in the hospital was a mod in England. That's always a good idea, because they are viewing the site 5 hours before we are! But Zelensia was the one who joined AngelZoo in bashing a member who said she was studying marketing for PetSmart. That's a shame. I found (elsewhere) that people like that became mods with a bad attitude towards the members. She's been nice lately, but.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts