Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got literally thousands of pictures of these two, so it's hard to pick the best ones. Here are a few of my favorites though...:p

This is Figi(Figaro). He's a good 18 pounds, and apparently not overweight according to the vet lol.

Figi again, after catching a whiff of something offensive. I love when they do that lol.

This is Peenee (Peanut). He is pretty huge himself. They are brothers so it is not surprising.

This is Peenee after a long day of mixing.

This is Peenee after I woke him up lol.

This is just something I took while trying out my new digi cam. Peenee is in the background scheming as usual.

Hope you enjoyed. I have plenty more where that came from. But, I'll let these marinate for a while. Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I'm not. I collaborate with some folks but no band. Sometimes I think it would nice to have one for some music to go with my vocals. Then again, there are plenty of horror stories regarding that as well. Long answer to a short question lol.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wow, they are gorgeous!
I love the fact that their fur seems to go beyond the tip of their ears to, it's really cute.

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Figi again, after catching a whiff of something offensive. I love when they do that lol.
I don't want to know what it is! :lol:
This is just something I took while trying out my new digi cam. Peenee is in the background scheming as usual.
You should post that pic in the evil faces thread! 8O :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts