Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What an appropriate name for such a beautiful kitty - bless you for doing such an act of kindness, Emily!
I hope you will find an asnwer for the grinding sound he makes when he is eating

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that, and possibly worms is what's making the poor thing so skinny. Hmm..

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I made the same mistake in another thread, he kinda looks like a she right now. :wink:

If I were looking for another cat, I'd probably make the trek down to Ohio to check this guy out. (seriously!) After his weight is up he shouldn't have any problems finding a home.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
When Frosty was little I didn't have a lot of knowledge about cats' gender or cats in general whatsoever. Well I was positive that Frosty was a girl - white fur, blue eyes - sound like feminine enough colors don't they?
So you are not the only ones to have mistaken a white cat for a she when it is in fact a he
Then when I was spying on Cheerio in the garden - she was sneaking around looking for food and she was very tiny and sick - since I could not make two steps towards her without her running away had not idea what her gender was. Well her red fluffy hair with imposing *sideburns* were a clear indication to me that those were masculin features ..but boy was I wrong in both cases :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very handsome boy.

Mammers was very skinny like this too when I first got him. Give it time. Mammers is now quite....well, we'll say he's stocky :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts