Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some new pictures of Addison.
By the way, she has found her own toy and she hasn't touched Franny's spotted squirrel since she found it. She absolutely loves her grey furry mouse. As if you can't tell by looking...she takes it everywhere, even to bed...imagine rolling over on that at night..YUCK! It's not fun and it freaks me out every time. Oh and have any of you seen this "kitten mitten" before? She loves it too.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
The mouse is not real, right 8O

Addison is a jewel - very very precious :D

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Superkitties said:
Awww, cute pie! LOL her mouse. Mozart was the only one who liked the kitten mitten, he ripped most of the pompoms off. :D
She loves it now, but I imagine it's something she'll grow out of. Franny walks by and doesn't give it a look.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Soo cute!!

She is the same age as Teagan.. and looks about the same size.. I can't wait to see how they both turn out!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Dylan has those mice too! he chews em to bits eventually though - have bought so many since June I have lost count! :p

Those are the sort of mice he plays fetch with :p

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DylansMummy said:
Dylan has those mice too! he chews em to bits eventually though - have bought so many since June I have lost count! :p

Those are the sort of mice he plays fetch with :p
I can see how they'd get chewed apart. I imagine I'll be keeping tabs on them quickly to toss and replace as necessary.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
LOL You may find you have to hoover them up... Some of them inside are just cork... Found one of Dylans disintergrated on the floor yesterday when I woke up :twisted:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's actually comforting to know. Since she sleeps with me at night and has to bring her mice to bed, I occasionally roll over on one and when i reach down to see what it is (mid-sleep) I usually feel something wet and furry and freak out!

Now, if i can only get myself to remember it's just a piece of cork! :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Ick, that's gross hehe. Samhain used to just plop her mice into her water bowl or food bowl. I'd be grossed out if she brought them into the bed, blech.

That mitten looks scary - like some sort of freakish-clown-hand. Hehe.

Very cute pictures!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You should see what she goes through to get her mice into bed with us too!
She still can't leap onto the bed from the floor, so she goes around the back and climbs up from the back of the headboard and then squeezes hereself from the small corner opening between the wall and the bed and then hops onto HER blanket. Since we bought the mice though, she doesn't come alone. She goes through all that and still manages to hold her mouse in her mouth the entire time.

Very determined!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I saw that mitten for the first time the other day at Petco. I think Spaz would go nuts over it, but I've been proven wrong before on toys for her. :) She's 6 yrs old but still thinks she's a kitten! I still may get it and if she isn't crazy about it put it away for the next kitty we get!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm, with that name, I'd think they'd be a good match together!
It's not a huge investment, so it can't hurt to give it a shot. It's so strange looking and is a little creepy, I think someone described it as a clown hand...it does look like one! :twisted:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, it definately does! I think I remember them being pretty reasonable too, something like $5-$6 or so. Not bad at all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts