Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a new camera so I thought I would snap some pics of her i think she's a really cool color cause shes splotched and has the tabby stripes i have no idea what to call her

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my daughter hooked a leash to her while she was sleeping so she could take a nap and the kitty wouldn't leave her the cat ended up waking up and curling beside her and going back to sleep

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she's a very sweet kitty a little on the lazy side but with my two young ones i like that she plays but not too rough for them i know her face is so cute

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my daughter put that on her when she wanted to take a nap so shiba wouldn't leave. she loves walks til she doesn't want to walk anymore and she flops down and wont budge

·
Registered
77 Posts
She is a bluecream tortie tabby (= dilute torbie for short).

Her blue and cream colors are the dilute version of the black and red of the "normal" tortoiseshell cat.
Her pattern is tortie (the blue and cream) combined with a tabby pattern, so a "tortie tabby", those two words can be contracted to "torbie".

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you mimosa i've been wondering what to call her i took her to the vet today and they say she's 6-7 years old she's getting more feisty as the days go by

1 - 10 of 10 Posts