Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been over two weeks now, and they have officially taken over the apartment. Non-stop exploring, chasing, playing, and wrestling...and of course lots of sleeping in between. They are hilarious. They've slowly gotten used to me; they've both been following me around lately and last night Ray decided being petted by me was a pretty good thing and will get up in my lap now purring like crazy. Thanks to everyone who offered advice and encouragement as my kitties were adjusting. It's all downhill from here.

Stevie in la-la land

Ray lounging

relaxing

catching z's

On top of the world

lapcat Ray

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Gosh they are adorable and I love their creamy colored coats.

Ok what is up with cats and vcr's?? My babies did that too when they were little :lol:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
VCRs are warm, that's what it is. ;) Stevie and Ray are such angels! And I am not at all surprised that they are settled in -- it will only get moreso from now on. You're going to have two best friends for life in no time -- the Burmese is a great breed. And to think -- Ray was the more shy one of the two at first!! That's exactly how Mia turned out. Shiest at first -- now she's the most relaxed and cuddly. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts