Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww, thanks everyone! I passed on all your nice comments to the little guys. Mozart still won't let me brush him much, and he's the one that sheds megatons just standing STILL! :lol: OTOH, Kayla loves getting brushed - sits back like a little princess at a spa getting served, then shifts so I can get all her spots.

kristi said:
Your cats look very healthy and fit, too. :)
That is just the ultimate compliment, THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You made my day.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Your kitties are so cute, Mozart looks so tall in that first pic, and the 2nd picture looks so peaceful. The 3rd one looks like they should've scooted over a few inches to get the shadow, hehe :wink:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
queen of the nile said:
It is really nice to see another group that gets along so well!
Thanks! We consider ourselves very lucky, especially when Pixie was introduced much later, we worried about how things would change. But so far so good *crossing fingers*.

Ohh, an excuse to throw in some cuddle pics :D . Yeah, like I need an excuse. :oops:

How DARE you wake us up? AKA Kitty pile!

Had a few more, but server just went down. Oh well, hope you enjoy these!

·
Registered
237 Posts
that's a GREAT cat tree... your kitties look so comfy on it! will have to get a bigger one for my two kitties once they've outgrown their 2 level one. :)

It looks like you have a great bunch there... maybe if my bf will let me, i'll get two more sometime after my two "kids" have grown a bit. LOL.

·
Registered
27 Posts
AWWWWWWW

AWWWW!! Can't believe how much Pixie has grown!!! LOVED the pics of all. WISH I could pet them in person!!! :lol: :D

Superkitty, u're doing a GREAT job with raising them! WINK.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They look like acrobats in the first pictures - reputable athletes they must be!
Do they love each other like the pictures show? They are so special :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, everyone!

Pamela: There ya are!!! Nice to see you, when do we get to see pics of YOUR furrkids?! Hint, hint!!

Catlover: YEAH!!!! "Penny's cousin", I like that! They look soooo similar.

Ioana: That's so nice of you to say, but Mozart is the furthest thing from acrobatic you can get. That standing pose is probably the most exertion he'll put out :lol:

Yeah, they do all love each other very much. They're always touching noses and sleeping together. Although we had a rough patch for a while, when Mozart was bullying Kayla, but that has tapered off.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
What a great group of cats! They look so comfy together. Makes me just want to cuddle up to all of them!
Great cat tree btw.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts