Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I like this quote:

Asked whether he thought the blasts might be related to Islam, he replied, "What Islam? This terrorism has nothing to do with any religion, because all religions do not allow aggression and do not allow killing civilians in innocence. Those don't belong to Muslims. They are a gang of criminals."
Said by Habib al-Adli. I can't agree more!

It's terrible what happens in our world right now. It's hard to *not* be afraid.

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
What I find curious (and disturbing) is that even though more people died in the Sharm-el-Sheik (sp?) bomb than in the London bombings, it hardly got a passing mention on the ABC nightly news. :?

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
pookie769 said:
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Fasten your seatbelts everyone, we're in for a bumpy ride.
You got it. The terrorists can never win. BUT, they can turn the world in a place where we might live in a constant state of semi-warfare, much like Israel has been for so many years. That's what we might face, if we don't get a handle on it NOW.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
timskitties said:
What I find curious (and disturbing) is that even though more people died in the Sharm-el-Sheik (sp?) bomb than in the London bombings, it hardly got a passing mention on the ABC nightly news. :?
Just like all the innocent people as well as soldiers dying in Iraq is often down played in American and Canadian media!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts